Thursday 21 March 2013

Randomness & Amazement

Hi everyone, okay so this is the second post. I've started taking some more interesting pics, hope you enjoy x


This is a kind lady that I spotted in town today. I LOVED her outfit and hair so I asked if I could take a photo. She was working at the market BTW lol

Outfit: 100%
Hair: 100%
Makeup: 30%
Bling: 30%

This lady is wearing a really lovely coat, which blends well with the brown boots. Her scarf is very colourful and original, I love the how despite it being so different to the coat, it actually kinda goes. Her little purple bag stands out (in a good way) and her red hair looks AWESOME. I wish my hair was like that.

Criticism: 

The only thing that might have made it look one cooler is some tiny sparkly, silver earrings.

Okay so I know this isn't a great photo but I took it when I was shopping with my mum. If you look closely at the girl at the till, you can see how long her hair is. I think her hair looks really beautiful so I took it. Sorry about the random guy in the background...

Nice scarfs I saw. Hey, mystery lady at the top; wanna buy some more nice scarfs? :D Lol

Bookshop. Not very amazing but oh well :)

Sorry it's just I LOVE this cake. Tee hee

This is Ariana Grande; a singer, actress and well a generally nice person Lol

Hair: 100%
Outfit: 100%
Bling: 0%
Make up: 50%

Ariana's outfit is very flattering. The dress is a pretty pink with a cool pattern on it. Her hair looks great as always, and her makeup looks just right, nearly...

Criticism:
I love Ariana, but the tan looks slightly fake. Her usual tan is fine, but this just looks unnatural.
Lady Gaga is a WORLD FAMOUS pop singer.

Rating:

Outfit: 20%
Hair: 80%
Make up: 0%
Bling: 0%

Her hair looks nice.

Criticism: I don't want so sound mean, but this outfit doesn't work AT ALL. I know that Lady Ga-Ga is Gaga, and usually I like her stuff, however crazy. But everything looks wrong. Her outfit, her makeup, even her hair looks a bit like she has woken up in the morning and decided not to brush it. The glasses make it all worse.

Beyonce': Another fantastic singer.

Outfit: 100%
Hair: 95%
Bling: 0%
Makeup: 50%

Beyonce' looks really cool here. I like this picture because it looks casual and much more natural than a outfit you would wear while performing. It looks like she is about to go and learn a new dance, I like it. Her hair is a nice colour and her light makeup is good.

Criticism:

She doesn't really need any bling but maybe a small bracelet or band would've added to the outfit.

This is Demi Lovato.

Hair: 100%
Outfit: 60%
Bling: 0%
Makeup: 100%

Demi's hair looks nice and her dress is good but there are some bad things about it. Her makeup is super though.

Criticism:

Her dress is nice, but it looks slightly tacky. And she has no jewelry whatsoever. 

Thanks for looking at my blog! Follow me on twitter: @EveAttwood

xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I think your blog is great and I love the way you get involved with everyone and their fashions rather than all about people that everyone knows about(also you) and their fashions!

    ReplyDelete